Those who travel abroad learn countless secrets, including the fact that the British call french fries “chips” and call chips “potato nasties.” Taste the fruits of other cultures with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for five Groupons, each good for one day of catered lunch (up to a $94.95 value)
- $39 for one catered lunch for five people (up to a $94.95 value)
- $75 for one catered lunch for ten people (up to a $189.90 value)
Guests can choose from five items on the lunch delivery menu:
- Chicken hot-pocket pita with salad or fries
- Pasta bolognese
- Veggie burger with salad or fries
- Tilapia avocado wrap
- Middle Eastern platter with pita and chips
There is an additional delivery fee of $3 to locations in Miami Beach, $10 to downtown, and $15 to Brickell.
West Avenue Cafe
West Avenue Cafe's menu of global cuisine not only crosses international borders, but dietary ones as well, accommodating vegetarian, vegan, and kosher diets. The chefs effortlessly incorporate Middle Eastern, Latin, Asian, Italian, and American recipes into their menu, spooning ginger-soy glaze over grilled salmon or chimichurri onto hearty strips of skirt steak.
Colorful metal wall art adds a pop of vibrancy to the airy dining room’s neutral-toned walls. Patio seating allows diners to enjoy their meals with fresh air, which is much nicer than discounted day-old air.