All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 7 hours ago
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Tour Package for Two
- Tour Package for Four
- Beer School for Two
Tour package includes:
- 90-minute tour
- One 6-oz. beer per person
- Take home signature pint glass
Beer School includes:
- Four complimentary 6-oz. beers
- Four cheese pairs
- A beer geek that explains the history of beer and Brewdog
Tour packages and beer school are held in groups.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required 48-hours in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Beer school is not available on Saturdays or Sundays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
BrewDog started in 2007 with just two dudes and one dog. They hand-bottled every beer back then. Though production, and the size of the team, has increased a bit, just as much care is put into each of BrewDog's signature pours.
- Punk IPA: The brewery's flagship beer packs a full-throated tropical punch, with intense grapefruit, pineapple, and lychee flavors finished with classic IPA bitterness. (5.6% ABV)
- Jet Black Heart: Smooth drinking and impenetrably dark, this malty oatmeal milk stout promises coffee and chocolate notes with a bit of berry and citrus. (4.7% ABV)
- Elvis Juice: This IPA has a caramel malt base, supporting a full frontal citrus overload - grapefruit peel piled on top of intense us aroma hops. Waves of crashing pine, orange, and grapefruit round out this citrus-infused IPA. (IPA 6.5%)