About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
From Our Editors
118 Degrees gets its name from the temperature at which natural enzymes break down, thus reducing its nutritional value. The restaurant prepares all of its dishes at 118 degrees or lower, serving only living, plant-based cuisine that's free of soy, wheat, and animal products. Read on to learn more about this raw vegan restaurant.
- Breakfast: Sweet and savory dishes are both available, including a breakfast burrito or a pineapple sandwich, which features slices of pineapple filled with avocado, berry puree, strawberry, and banana.
- Lunch: In addition to a variety of tapas salads and entree salads, the restaurant serves several lunch entrees, including tacos, pizza, sandwiches, or their living lasagna, which features layers of zucchini and yellow squash, macadamia ricotta, tomato, sweet basil marinara, and marinated mushrooms.
- Dinner: 118 Degrees adds to their menu in the evening, with new selections such as seasonal ravioli or The BAJA: tahini cheese, cilantro vegetable slaw, guacamole, ranchero sauce, and verde salsa all in a crispy buckwheat shell.
- Extras: Aside from the three basic meals, 118 Degrees also offers a collection of small bites, as well as desserts and organic wine or beer.