All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 30, 2012
Reviewed May 15, 2012
Reviewed May 4, 2012
What You'll Get
Taking care of one’s skin leads to a steady stream of compliments, just like hanging out with grandma’s knitting group. Unknot tangled face yarns with today’s Groupon at Agapé Medical Spa in Warwick. Choose between the following services:
- $55 for the Agapé facial with full microdermabrasion ($130 value)
- $169 for 75 units of Dysport or 25 units of Botox applied to one area (a $300 value)
Agapé Medical Spa combines a relaxing spa environment with an expertly trained staff and advanced technology for skin rejuvenation. Its balanced staff of physicians and aestheticians wields the background and equipment to safely and effectively give each epidermis the royal treatment, all without the hassle of weighty crowns and arranged marriages. Wage a subcutaneous battle against the omnipresent enemy of aging with an injection of FDA-approved Botox ($12 value per unit) or Dysport ($12 value per 3 units; more units required per area than Botox) into one facial area to help reduce wrinkles and smooth out unwanted skin textures.
Patrons looking for more traditional therapies can exfoliate their facemask with the Agapé facial, designed specifically to scrub away dead skin cells and moisturize individual complexions, leaving frontal flesh replenished, hydrated, and bright enough to justify wearing sunglasses indoors (an $80 value). Plus an included full microdermabrasion offers a non-invasive procedure and even deeper exfoliation that's ideal for sun-damaged skin, superficial lines, enlarged pores, blackheads, slight to moderate acne, and Sharpie-based obscenities from last night’s party (a $50 value).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. By appointment only. Valid only at Warwick location. Not valid for previous procedures. May apply value for upgrade. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Agape Medical Spas
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agape Medical Spas performs a wide range of modern beauty treatments including various laser and energy therapies that address the removal of veins and sun damage, and provide skin tightening and anti-aging rejuvenation. If relaxation is what you seek, the team also performs soothing spa services such as massages, body scrubs, facials, and acupuncture. Read on for a closer look at some of their treatments:
- MicroNeedling: Tiny needles glide over the skin creating a controlled damage that stimulates intense collagen production. Lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores are minimized, tone and texture are improved, and scars and stretch marks are diminished.
- HydraFacial: Using a series of patented HydroPeel tips, aestheticians exfoliate skin and remove impurities to promote a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
- Botox: This injectable formula temporarily smooths crow's feet, deep lines between the brows, and wrinkles in other areas of the face.
- Laser hair removal: A beam of highly concentrated light disables hair follicles in the active growth stage Once approved (and adjusted if necessary) while protecting and cooling the surrounding skin. This treatment can be applied to most areas of the face and body.