All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 7, 2013
Reviewed March 21, 2013
Reviewed March 20, 2013
What You'll Get
Father Time wears on the faces of all people, especially those who challenge him on the amateur boxing circuit. Undo the uppercuts of age with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for an Agape facial with microdermabrasion or exfoliating enzyme (up to a $130 value)
- $155 for three Agape facials with microdermabrasion or exfoliating enzyme (up to a $390 value)
Customized facials include cleansing, steam, exfoliation, extractions, and moisturizer. Microdermabrasion manually exfoliates the skin to diminish fine lines, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation. Exfoliating enzymes gently lift away dead layers of skin to obscure signs of aging.
Agapé Medical Spa
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agapé Medical Spa performs a range of modern beauty treatments, including chemical peels, laser hair removal, and weight-loss regimens. Clients can also fill the 25th hour during the last day of daylight-saving time with a soothing spa service such as a massage, foot treatment, or salt glow scrub.
Though Agapé Medical Spa sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate 3-pack by expiration date, must redeem in full within 6 months of activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Valid only at location listed. Not valid towards previous services. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Agape Medical Spas
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agape Medical Spas performs a wide range of modern beauty treatments including various laser and energy therapies that address the removal of veins and sun damage, and provide skin tightening and anti-aging rejuvenation. If relaxation is what you seek, the team also performs soothing spa services such as massages, body scrubs, facials, and acupuncture. Read on for a closer look at some of their treatments:
- MicroNeedling: Tiny needles glide over the skin creating a controlled damage that stimulates intense collagen production. Lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores are minimized, tone and texture are improved, and scars and stretch marks are diminished.
- HydraFacial: Using a series of patented HydroPeel tips, aestheticians exfoliate skin and remove impurities to promote a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
- Botox: This injectable formula temporarily smooths crow's feet, deep lines between the brows, and wrinkles in other areas of the face.
- Laser hair removal: A beam of highly concentrated light disables hair follicles in the active growth stage Once approved (and adjusted if necessary) while protecting and cooling the surrounding skin. This treatment can be applied to most areas of the face and body.