Expert mechanics keep the customer’s vehicle road-ready by changing the oil and performing a tire rotation
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to 5 quarts of oil and a standard filter
- Fluid top-off
- Tire rotation
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Disposal fee and shop fee not included
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About All Tune and Lube
All Tune and Lube’s ASE-certified technicians investigate engine troubles with computer diagnostics and ward off commute-destroying breakdowns with preventative maintenance. Fresh oil, tire rotations, and wiper-blade replacements keep most cars in ship shape, but the experienced repair mechanics can tackle serious engine woes, as well. With tools in hand, they remedy the dreadful clunking of junky transmissions and replace shocks and struts that send cars bouncing at every pothole. When not focused on automotive performance, staff members offer fuel-economy advice and maintenance tips.