Regulating the temperature in a home can be difficult, especially if your spouse is a snowman or the logical opposite of a snowman–a fireman. Warm their heart with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for air-duct cleaning for houses up to 2,500 square feet (a $199.95 value)
- Pressure cleaning for hot- and cold-air registers
- Vacuuming of main trunk lines<p>
$39 for a furnace cleaning and tune-up (a $179.95 value)
- Furnace cleaning and tuning
- Heat-exchanger cleaning
- Bearing and belt check
- Blower motor and assembly
- Pilot cleaning
- Flame-sensor and carbon-monoxide test<p>
$139 for an air-duct-and-furnace package (a $489.95 total value) for houses up to 2,500 square feet
- Pressure cleaning for all hot and cold-air ducts
- DynaProbe brush cleaning for main trunk and lateral lines
- Furnace cleaning and tune-up, as listed above<p>
During air-duct cleaning sessions, techs slide air snakes into ducts’ main trunk lines, where a tornado effect whirls debris into a truck-mounted vacuum hose. The DynaProbe brush-cleaning system cleans interior duct walls even deeper, and it often provides the best results for homeowners who have not cleaned their ductwork for more than three years.
It's not easy getting a defective a/c system to the repairman. So Allied Heating brings the technicians to the a/c unit, traveling throughout the Minneapolis–St. Paul area to make sure that heating and cooling equipment is in working order. Their professional technicians check over every component of the systems, using advanced tools to remove gunk, grime, and international spies from ducts and vents.