Myers’ Cocktail drip, which combines vitamins and nutrients that help the body’s immune system, can reduce feelings of anxiety and fatigue
What You'll Get
- Myer’s Cocktail aims to boost the immune systems and reduce symptoms associated with a number of conditions, including fatigue, allergies, headaches, anxiety, and cardiovascular disease
- Ingredients: Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Gluconate, Pyridoxine B6, Hy-droxyB12, B-complex, Dexpanthenol, and Saline
- Duration of the treatment: 60 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Anwan Wellness Medical Center
Helmed by Dr. Donovan W. Christie, Anwan Wellness Medical Center specializes in anti-aging by focusing on wellness and disease-prevention services. Read on to learn more about a few of the center's treatment options.
- Bio-Identical Hormone replacement therapy: To promote and attain hormonal stability and overall wellness, Anwan uses various techniques. The primary approach, is a method wherein Bio-Identical Hormone pellets are inserted under the skin to deliver a consistent dose of hormones.
- Intravenous therapy: Although each blend serves a different purpose, all the IV therapy formulas deliver nutrients to heal the body and help it function optimally. For example, the Myer's cocktail aims to enhance the immune system.
- Laser therapy: Using Sciton's Forever Young BBL laser, Anwan Wellness Medical Center team administers a myriad of med-spa procedures, ranging from photofacials, skin tightening, hair removal, spider vein removal, and more.
They also offer a variety of joint injections designed to alleviate chronic pain and increase the range of motion. Depending on the specific diagnosis of the condition or type of injury affecting the patient, the injection recommended may contain:
- Stem cells
- Hyaluronic acid
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Amniotic Fluid (AF)