Helicopters are so beloved that they've earned countless nicknames, such as "choppers," "harleys" (short for harley-copters), and "motor-cycles," for the many cycling motors they contain. Be an easy glider with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $189 for the Scottsdale "Paradise Valley" helicopter tour for two with a digital photo ($270 value)
- $189 for the Sedona "Red Rock Roundup" helicopter tour for two with a digital photo ($270 value)
Flight capacity is three passengers for the Scottsdale tour and six passengers for the Sedona tour.
Arizona Helicopter Adventures
—One of Arizona Helicopter Adventures' copters as it soars high above Sedona's red rock formations.
Arizona Helicopter Adventures tours Sedona and Scottsdale. Here are just a few things you can expect to see while looking out the helicopter's windows:
* Paradise Valley’s mansions
* Camelback Mountain & Old Town Scottsdale
* Several World Class Golf Courses
In addition to their standard helicopter tours, Arizona Helicopter Adventures offers packages that include other activities: dinner theater, a zip line course, or even an African wildlife park. In each case, the pilot lands right at the site of the attraction.
- FAA-Certified Air Carrier
- Perfect safety record since 1985
- Eurosafety-trained pilots
- Pilots narrate tours through noise-canceling headphones
- Arizona Helicopter Adventures shot their own movie called Aerial Sedona: A Breathtaking Journey, which is available in the gift shop