Stylists apply organic and plant-based solution which reprograms hair from unruly into smooth and shiny, improving overall look
What You'll Get
- Silk Touch Keratin Treatment
- Available locations
- SOHO: 161 Lafayette Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10013
- Midtown: 31 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036
- Kips Bay: 432 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Cedarhurst: 121 Spruce Street, Cedarhurst, NY 11516
- Parkland, FL: 7305 North FL-7, Parkland, FL 33073
Read about the treatment here.
The Fine Print
About Hair Bar NYC
Long Island, 2005: Hair Bar NYC celebrates the grand opening of their first salon location. Fast forward to 2013 and Hair Bar NYC's own product line is launched. By 2015, those products were being developed through a collaboration with American and European labs and manufacturers, resulting in a unique product line utilizing all-natural ingredients. From the formaldehyde- and glutaraldehyde-free "Silk Touch" keratin treatment to "Colors G&C," their delicately-balanced, gel cream-based hair colors, providing their own branded products has allowed Hair Bar NYC to provide clients with exclusive, high-quality services at reasonable prices.