Diners enjoy tasty everything from sushi to CHinese-style stir-fry at this Asian fusion spot
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 Toward Dinner for Two: Valid Monday-Sunday
- $24 Toward Dinner for Four: Valid Monday-Sunday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Benichopsticks Restaurant
Benichopsticks Restaurant offers both Chinese and Japanese cuisine amongst a modern, relaxing atmosphere. Read on to learn about some of the many dishes you can enjoy from both menus:
- Appetizers: eggs rolls, steamed veggie dumplings, wings, crab rangoon, shrimp toast, beef teriyaki, cold noodles, lettuce-wrapped chicken
- Entrees: shrimp chow mein, veggie fried rice, shrimp with broccoli, moo shu pork, chicken pad thai, pepper steak, lobster in szechuan sauce
- Chef Specials: mango chicken, imperial beef, tangy spicy scallops and shrimp, peking duck, salmon with black bean sauce, tuna steak
- Appetizers: edamame, beef negimaki, yakitori, chicken tempura, green gyoza, agedashi tofu, soft shell crab, vegetable tempura, harumaki
- Entrees: teriyaki tofu bento box, chicken katsu, shrimp yaki udon, steak and lobster tail, beef with asparagus, avocado chicken, salmon shogayaki
- Sushi rolls: philly, spicy lobster, triple tuna, shrimp tempura, california, cucumber, Volcano with tuna, crab, green onions, and sriracha sauce