Like guitar solos and incriminating legal papers, cabbage is best when shredded. Stab some sauerkraut with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for $50 worth of German dinner for two or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $49 for $100 worth of German dinner for four of more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $35 for $50 worth of German dinner for two or more, valid Friday–Sunday
- $59 for $100 worth of German dinner for four or more, valid Friday–Sunday
- $12 for $25 worth of German lunch, valid Monday–Friday
- Click to view the dinner and lunch menus.
Black Forest Brew Haus
The heat from a brick fireplace rises up toward Black Forest Brew Haus's vaulted ceilings, mingling with the warmth from knotted Bavarian-style pretzels and wiener schnitzel. Her arms laden skillfully with an impressive number of full steins, a German woman looks down from a wall mural accented by the nation’s red, black, and gold flag. The painting shows the entire process of brewing, from sun-soaked fields to brass kettles.
The eatery’s brewmasters recreate this process themselves, stirring batches of wheat and boiling water to forge hefeweizen, an unfiltered, honey-hued beer thick with notes of orange and other fruit. The bartenders also pour house-made pilsner and imperial stouts, all forged according to the German tradition of using water, yeast, hops, and grain (and others flavors depending upon the beer). During warm weather, the brimming glasses click together in the beer garden beneath a crimson canopy.