Enhance your facial with an oxygen jet peel for sensitive skin, or rejuvenate with microdermabrasion and LED treatment
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of LED photo rejuvenation: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
- Benefits of deep cleansing facial: aims to exfoliate dead skin cells and oxygenate the skin to allow the hydrating and nourishing products to really sink into the skin, leaving it glowing and detoxified.
- Benefits of the oxygen jet peel facial: during the session a combination of oxygen and liquid microdroplets are jet streamed into the skin, which may help gently unclog the pores as well as strengthen the skin’s elasticity and reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria.
Need To Know
About Blue Fountain Day Spa
Whether the client's in need of some pampering after a stressful work week or is looking to diminish the appearance of acne before a big date, Blue Fountain Day Spa has them covered. As aestheticians tailor facials to each client’s specific skin condition, massage therapists are busy clearing clients' energy pathways during meridian massages, which are designed to be as detoxifying as they are relaxing. The staffers also specialize in the likes of body scrubs, microdermabrasion, reflexology treatments, and cupping sessions to help all of their guests maintain the refreshed glow.