French cuisine is decadent and filling, although less so once you realize that eating the entire cloth napkin is politely discouraged. Bon appétit with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for French dinner for two (up to a $94 value)
- One appetizer, such as escargot bourgignon (a $10 value)
- One salad, such as chilled lobster salad (a $14 value)
- Two entrees, such as steak frites (a $25 value) or filet of sole meuniere (a $21 value)
- Two desserts, such as crème brulee or crepes suzettes (a $7 value each)
- See the full dinner and dessert menus
$89 for French dinner for four (up to a $188 value)
- Two appetizers
- Two salads
- Four entrees
- Four desserts
Brasserie Persil emulates the classic French café: it has rich wood paneling, stone-inlaid floors, and a wide variety of traditional French food. Brunches of goat cheese and mushroom crepes or croque-monsieurs make way for elegant dinners of steak tartare, fillet of sole meunière, and beef bourgignon. Feel free to sip a French wine, beer, or espresso martini as you finish up a dessert or a doodle of yourself scaling the Eiffel Tower on your placemat.