Experienced chefs can tell when pasta is finished cooking by tossing a strand against the wall and timing how long it takes to dissolve when exposed to oxygen. Sink your teeth into an al-dente meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a prix-fixe meal for two (up to a $90 total value)
- $59 for a prix-fixe meal for four (up to a $180 total value)<p>
Each diner receives the following from the prix-fixe menu:
- Choice of salad, such as a tricolor salad with radicchio, endive, and arugula
- Choice of entree, such as fusilli pasta with caramelized onions and prosciutto
- Two glasses of sangria to enjoy with the meal<p>
Bugatti Cafe fully embraces the warm, charming connotations of an Italian eatery with its earthy cuisine and rich mahogany hues. Originally from Parma, Italy, chef Camillo recreates familiar Old World flavors by importing cheeses and cured meats and relying on time-honored techniques for boiling water on a stovetop. His menu includes slow-cooked lamb shanks, veal- and spinach-stuffed ravioli, and grilled Portuguese octopus in red-wine-vinegar emulsion.
Although the eclectically decorated dining room draws eyes to yellow walls and a pair of turquoise doors, poplar floorboards, custom-designed wooden tables, and exposed brickwork keep the space rooted in rustic tones. A mural fuses the two disparate color schemes with a soft depiction of an urban scene, which includes towering skyscrapers, vintage automobiles, and New York's iconic aqueducts.