Athletes can improve their endurance and have fun in barre, yoga, or Pilates TRX classes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid for Barre, Pilates TRX, or Yoga classes:
- Barre classes are designed to help students improve their strength, posture, and flexibility with the use of traditional barre movements.
- Pilates TRX classes use a suspension trainer and trainee’s body weight to develop strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability simultaneously.
- Yoga classes focus on a series of gentle movements to offer a whole-body workout, improve the posture, and alleviate such issues as back pain.
- View the class schedule
- Classes available at South Boston location:
- Strong classes
- Classes available at Dedham location:
- Pilates TRX
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use 5-Pack within 30 days of the first class Appointment required, contact by phone at 617) 719-0567 or e-mail email@example.com. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About C2body Pilates
At the C2body Pilates locations in South Boston and Dedham, fitness is going through a transformation of its own. C2 hones in on a small selection of disciplines for big-time results, with Pilates, and BeatBarre forming the core of its core-strengthening curricula. Illuminated by natural light, exercisers in the women-friendly gyms use unique and cutting-edge gear to challenge their muscles and shore up their endurance. Instructors helm their classes with a mix of supportiveness and toughness, encouraging students to grow by pushing them beyond their comfort zones.