Sample wines from Southwest Michigan wineries including Lemon Creek, St. Julian, and Round Barn on this day tour; includes lunch
About This Deal
- $76 for a Southwest Michigan winery tour for one ($150 value)
Tours depart from 640 North Wells St., and last around nine hours.
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Winery Tour in Southwest Michigan
It may not have been the backdrop to Sideways, but Michigan has wine country just like California. On this tour, guests trek and drink their way through its lush terrain. Below, we break down the highlights of the trip:
- The wineries visited: Lemon Creek Winery, Founders Wine Cellar, St. Julian Winery, and Round Barn Winery
- Wine samples per winery: up to 20, or more if the group finds the wine hose
- Perks include: Cannonball staff to guide you, round-trip transportation from Chicago to Michigan and back, wine tastings, and discounted wine at each stop
- For lunch, guests eat: marinated chicken or roast park, pasta primavera with choice of marinara or alfredo, dessert
- If you have a question: ask your guides.