Coin Haus arcade bar offers food, hundreds of retro arcade games & 50 self-pour craft beer/wine taps all accessible through a Playcard
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
Coin Haus is an adult-only arcade-meets-tap room offering nostalgic arcade games alongside a 24-foot long orange shipping container that’s been retrofitted into a self-serve tap system pouring local craft beers. Guests are given a Pour & Play Card that grants access to hundreds of classic vintage games as well as dozens of locally brewed craft beers by the ounce.
Check out the virtual tour here.
The Coin Haus concept:
- Customers receive Pour & Play Cards that are used as a personal bar tab for use towards games, food and self-pour beer
- Sample from 50 self-pour taps of rotating craft beer and wine - purchasable by the ounce
- 29 different arcade cabinets with hundreds of vintage games including Mario Kart, Pac-Man Battle Royale, Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Frogger as well as new releases like Game of Thrones and Ghostbusters Pinball.
- Food options include flatbreads, sliders, melts, chips, nachos and retro snacks & sodas. View the menu.
- The venue has floor-to-ceiling garage style doors that provide an open-air setting and is even dog-friendly.
Weekly Specials (subject to change):
- Arcade games are free until 6 p.m. everyday and until 8 p.m. on Tuesdays.
- Wednesday nights are half-off wine bottles and 50¢/oz. on self-pour wine.
- Thursday is 30¢/oz. on select beer and 30¢/per play games.
- Live music 3-5PM on Saturday.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 4-11 p.m.
- Friday: 2 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Saturday: noon-1 a.m.
- Sunday: noon-11 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 and over with valid state ID. Credit card required to open a tab (card will only be charged if you exceed your $25 gift card). One gift card per transaction. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coin Haus
Formerly a car dealership and most recently a music store venue, Coin Haus incorporates repurposed metal and vintage junkyard machinery into the bar’s unique furniture design and interior space. The industrial atmosphere is highlighted by the original exposed beam ceiling, recycled corrugated metal wall paneling, and floor-to-ceiling garage-style doors that open up to an intimate outdoor patio. Finding new uses for recycled items, a metal dumpster serves as a unique base below the main bar top, chicken feeders were transformed into lighting, and as a main attraction, a 24-foot long orange shipping container was retrofitted into a standalone self-serve tap system pouring beers from local craft breweries and beyond.
About Cohn Restaurant Group:
David and Lesley Cohn have brought San Diego dining to a new level beginning with one small diner in 1981. Now grown to over 24 restaurants in SoCal and Maui, each location varies wildly in terms of food and design but all share the Cohns' “obsession with hospitality.” Their philosophy focuses on superior service and aesthetic comfort, providing a premiere dining experience for each guest. Their quality has not gone unnoticed, winning many awards including San Diego Gold Medallion Awards, Gaslamp Quarter Association Lamplighter Awards, and others from local publications.