Choose from Five Options
- $99 for 10 drop-in craft classes for one child ages 0–10 ($250 value)
- $179 for 20 drop-in craft classes for one child ages 0–10 ($500 value)
- $19 for a 2-hour BYOB art class for one adult ($35 value)
- $35 for a 2-hour BYOB art class for two adults ($70 value)
- $69 for a 2-hour BYOB art class for four adults ($140 value)
For the drop-in class options, purchasers may mix-and-match Craftsation, Kindercraft, and Little Crafters sessions. Alternatively, adults can stop by the studio with their beverage of choice for a two-hour crafting session.
Couture Craft Studios
Couture Craft Studios' owner, Jaime, has what she calls a “deep-rooted love of all things DIY." She founded the studio as a way of working on her own craft projects and helping others complete theirs. Each day of the week, Couture offers classes and workshops with revolving themes, teaching participants how to create everything from party decorations to patriotic tutus. Afterschool programs and summer camps impart crafting skills to the 12-and-under set.