Like a political sign, food mounted on a stick often captures the attention of passersby when displayed in one’s front yard. Show flavour solidarity with today’s Groupon to Darchin Restaurant. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get a Persian dinner for four (up to a $93.70 total value). The dinner for four includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $33 value)
- Two kebabs (up to a $31.90 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $12.90 value)
- For $15, you get $30 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $12.95 to $16.50.<p>
Darchin’s kitchen staff creates upscale and authentic Persian cuisine anchored by hearty stews and kebabs loaded with AAA cuts of meat. A kashk-o-bademjan appetizer coaxes dining quartets to share eggplant, fried onion, mint, and sangak naan inscribed with step-by-step eating instructions written in a yogourt paste. Aromas from stew entrees waft toward noses, carrying the scent of the fesen-joon’s chicken breast or the gheimeh bademjan’s lamb and dried persian limes. For chenjeh, chefs pierce kebab skewers with marinated top sirloin seasoned in a blend of persian spices. Diners can upgrade kebabs to bakhtiyari, vaziri, soltani, lamb soltani, and royal for an additional cost. Finally, Darchin special faloodeh sweetens dessert plates with special saffron ice cream. Though not included with the dinner-for-four option, patrons can top their goblets in red or white wines and fine tune the pitch of harmonicas by knocking forks against an array of specialty cocktails.
801 Pacific St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1C3