Technicians use a steam-cleaning or safe chemical-cleaning system as well as a disinfectant to remove stains and odor from carpets
About This Deal
- Steam or dry cleaning with sanitizer and protector, depending on the carpet’s needs
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 98062
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Service restrictions: hallways are not included, but can be added for $35
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.