All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· March 12, 2018
· December 13, 2017
· December 12, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Room Escape Experience for Two People
- Room Escape Experience for Four People
- Private Escape Room Experience for Up To 10 People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Pro
At Escape Pro, a "pro" is someone who can solve clues, unpuzzle ciphers, and beat the clock. In these interactive escape rooms, teams are locked in a room and forced to use their wits and teamwork to escape in under 60 minutes. Here's a look at some of the rooms you can play right now:
- The Cartel: On the tail of an infamous drug lord, you and your team of DEA agents are close to bringing him down. You've finally tracked him down to a recent hideaway, but he's ready for you—and he won't go down without a fight.
- Hangover: Your best friend's bachelor party was the time of your life—or at least, that's what it looks like. You and your friends can't seem to remember what exactly went on last night, and with only an hour left before the wedding, you'll have to work fast to figure it out.
- Pirates of the Seas: When the evil pirate Captain Salazar rises from the dead, you know there will be no peace for you and your crew until you send him back. To do that, you'll have to do something that no pirate has done before: find the Trident of Poseidon and conquer the ocean.
- Gods of Egypt: The Ankh of the Gods has been revealed to the world, and now all that's left is to go collect it. Which would be easy, if it weren't for the pyramid that surrounds it, in which traps and puzzles hide around every corner.
- 0 to 60: When the police show up to your door with news of your brother's fatal crash, you're devastated. At least, that is, until the clues start to suggest that maybe things are not as they seem.