Players are closed in a controlled and themed room for maximum one hour and can enjoy solving criminal puzzles to find the way out
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Room-escape game: You and your group will enjoy a private room that has been cleaned and sanitized prior to your game.
- Available rooms descriptions here
- All games are private.
- Recommended for ages 7 or older, participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Average length of game: one hour
IN RESPONSE TO THE PANDEMIC WE HAVE ADJUSTED OUR OPERATING PROCEDURES TO ENSURE SAFETY
- Your group is private.
- Your room is deep cleaned between games.
- Check for symptoms before you arrive at venue.
- You should wash your hands thoroughly before you arrive and use hand sanitizer before you play.
- Drinks ARE allowed in the escape rooms. Please allow enough time before your game starts to purchase your drinks from the bar. We will send an SMS reminder to you 15 minutes before your game start time to tell you that your game room is ready. Please call 303-653-9183 for food/drink reservations.
- Please check the website and STAY HOME if you are displaying any symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19. We will reschedule your game if you are sick.
- Games will start exactly at the advertised time, there will be no flexibility during this time.
Escapology is the first and only live-action escape room in Denver that combines an escape room venue with a full bar and restaurant. Our 6,100-square-foot location features seven themed Escapology® live escape rooms, plus a dining area and lounge. The seven unique escape rooms have a little something for everyone. If you're looking for a trip to the past, try the Arizona Shootout, Cuban Crisis, Budapest Express, and Under Pressure escape rooms. If you prefer the present, try TH3 COD3. Each game has a difficulty level assigned to it.
Don't forget to eat or drink before or after your game at Solutions Lounge and Restaurant! Our lunch and dinner menu includes our signature classic burger, a savory French dip sandwich, a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich, pizza and other sumptuous offerings. And for vegetarians or those who just want to eat on the lighter side, we have Margherita or mushroom and onion gluten-free-crust pizza, Bavarian pretzels, cheese curds, delicious salads and roasted Brussels sprouts with spiced nuts and cranberries. Some of these are also vegan or can be made to be. Whatever you choose, you’ll find we elevate lunch and dinner above the ordinary. These and other delicious offerings can be paired with our selection of themed and classic cocktails; mocktails; draft, can and bottled beer; and wine by the glass or bottle served from our full bar. Drinks are allowed in the game!