Boot camps are a quick way to get in shape for upcoming marathons or adrenaline-pumping prison escapes. Jump the fence with today's Groupon: for $40, you get one month of unlimited fitness classes and a 21-day eating program at Fit Fun Bootcamps (a $199 value). This deal is valid at all 10 boot-camp locations in and around Madison. You can attend as often as you'd like at any location over the course of a month.
Out-of-shape, in-shape, and over-shape folks alike are welcome in fitness guru Dustin Maher's boot-camp fitness programs, which go tactical on flab, but not without realistic encouragement and support. Each class throws down a fun, fresh guerilla ambush worth of challenges for your muscles and your brain, fueling constant gains and keeping you engaged. Over the course of the 45-minute outdoor session, you'll sprint, toss medicine balls, do squats, slam out push-ups and lunges, punch slabs of beef, and end with a live crocodile wrestle. Maher and his staff specialize in transforming moms into pre-baby babes. Click here to watch a video about his classes. You will also receive the new 21-Day Rapid Fat Loss Eating Program, an outline and guide for healthy eating that includes:
- A breakdown of carbs, fats, and proteins in each meal
- Guide of how to maximize fat loss
- List of acceptable foods
- 2 online video tutorials to help guide you through the program
Bring a water bottle, a mat or towel, and a set of dumbbells (10–25 pounds) to each session. Be sure to call ahead to schedule your first camp; all classes are subject to weather, and cancellations will be determined 90 minutes before start time.
This Groupon is valid for new clients only. You must bring a completed waiver and questionnaire to your first session. Meals not included with eating program.
Dustin Maher and his fitness techniques have received a great deal of press, including on Madison CW and NBC 15. Ten Google Mappers unanimously give Dustin Maher's programs five stars, and local blog Madison Mom Appeal loves the workout designed for moms.
- I have to admit.....I'm addicted. I've been actively involved in Dustin's Fit Fun Bootcamps for a year and have seen great results. Dustin is very professional and helpful and makes you feel extremely comfortable no matter what your ability. – nondorfj, Google Maps
- He is very good at his job and cares about helping his clients get the results they are shooting for. He makes sure to address all his clients and never forgets a name, even though he has many clients.The best part is every class is different each time so you never get bored. – patty.henry, Google Maps
Dustin Maher's Fit Moms Transformation Centers
After graduating from the University of Wisconsin with a degree in kinesiology exercise science, ACE-certified trainer and Fit Fun Bootcamps founder Dustin Maher designed MamaTone Fitness to help moms vanquish weight gain after childbirth. Inspired by his own mother—who cooked his siblings and him healthful meals but rarely had enough time to exercise—Maher strives to imbue his clients with the motivation to do both. Whether training new moms, moms-to-be, dads who had moms, or curiously fast sons whose moms found them in the middle of a Kansas corn field climbing out of a spaceship, his group classes and boot camps immerse participants in a full-body workout with moral support from neighboring exercisers.