What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $60 for weekday general admission for two to Frontier City ($81.98 value)
- $60 for weekday general admission for two to White Water Bay ($79.98 value)
- Both options include parking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid towards two one-day general admission tickets and one day of parking Valid Monday-Friday only. Not valid on Saturday or Sunday. Valid only for location purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Frontier City
Frontier City provides all the thrills of the Old West, with a few more roller coasters and considerably fewer high-noon duels. First opened in 1958, Frontier City holds the title of oldest theme park in the state, and its entertaining legacy continues today. Check out a few highlights among the park's many attractions:
- Wildcat: The classic wooden coaster harkens back to the rides of yesteryear.
- Brain Drain: This brand-new thrill ride throws park-goers for a loop to the height of seven stories.
- Steel Lasso: Oklahoma's only suspended family coaster lets you soar with your feet dangling free.
- Paul Bunyan's Timbertown: Little ones can stop by this interactive play area for fun activities.
- Renegade Rapids: A twisting river drenches riders as they navigate its turns.
White Water Bay
As one of the largest water parks in the state of Oklahoma, White Water Bay cools off crowds with more than 30 slides, rides, and activities. Here are a few of the attractions you can dive into:
- The Mega-Wedgie: This gigantic green slide stretches up to 277 feet in length, culminating in a 64-foot freefall into a pool of cool water. Talk about a swirlie.
- Big Kahuna: This family tube ride whisks up to four passengers down a flume slide for a refreshing splash landing in a four-foot pool.
- Barefootin' Bay: The park's newest attraction, Barefootin' Bay is a family oasis sprinkled with more than 35 interactive features, from mini slides and water sprayers to a giant tipping bucket.
- Dive-In Movies: They're kind of like drive-in movies, only instead of pulling up in a car, you pull up in a tube. Flicks are shown on Friday nights throughout July.