Choose from Three Options
- $50 for a Thai dinner for two (up to a $78 value)
- $98 for a Thai dinner for four (up to a $156 value)
- $9 for $15 worth of lunch for two
The Thai dinner includes, per pair:
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two house salads ($10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $38 value)
- Two glasses of wine, beer, cocktails, or beverages (up to a $20 value)
- See the full lunch and dinner menus
Full Moon Asian Thai Restaurant
As its name suggests, two halves create Full Moon Asian Thai Restaurant. On one hand is a vibrant, bustling dining room that would not feel out of place in Manhattan. The sounds of lively chatter pervade the open space, hanging over rows of wooden tables where napkins stand upright on plates like swans engaged in staring contests. This electric atmosphere juxtaposes neatly with the quieter corners of the restaurant, where eyes are drawn to elaborate woodcarvings and ears perk up at the sound of water burbling across bricks and sandstones imported from Thailand.
This fusion between West and East—between fast-paced and meditative—carries over to the Zagat -rated restaurant's menu. Sweat-inducing spices strike a balance with the sweet flavors of papaya in colorful curries. Similarly, crushed peanuts and handpicked bean sprouts lend a pleasant crunch to the rice noodles of a traditional pad thai dish. Purple- and orange-tinged lamps dangle above guests as they sample the spread of Thai cuisine, giving them the appearance of tigers at a black-light rave.