What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $27.50 for a two-hour guided 5 p.m. tour in a single kayak ($50 value)
- $38.50 for a two-hour guided 5 p.m.tour in a double kayak ($70 value)
- $27.50 for a two-hour guided 7 a.m. tour in a single kayak ($50 value)
- $38.50 for a two-hour guided 7 a.m. tour in a double kayak ($70 value)
- $9 for a one-hour kayak-rental for one person ($16 value)
- $18 for one hour of two single kayak rentals for two people ($32 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Must sign waiver. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Tours have specific dates and times. 5-7 p.m. tours are available on 5/8, 6/12, 7/10, 8/7, or 9/7. 7-9 a.m. tours are available on 5/17, 5/24, 6/7, or 6/21. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gig Harbor Rent-a-Boat
Gig Harbor Rent-a-Boat maintains a diverse fleet to ferry locals and tourists both across the Puget Sound at whatever pace they prefer, whether that means leisurely floating in a kayak or zipping around the harbor in a powerboat. Instructors make sure riders are comfortable on the water with stand-up paddleboard and kayak lessons, and students can practice their newfound skills at their own pace with SUP and kayak rentals. Guided kayak tours can take paddlers past wildlife such as eagles, herons, seals, or even the domesticated Tacoma Narrows Bridge.