What You'll Get
- $24 for one ticket to Café Tacuba (up to $47.99 value)
- When: Sunday, October 26, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Café Tacuba: an alt-rock band formed in 1989 in Ciudad Satélite, Mexico
- Named after: Café de Tacuba, a coffee shop that was a hub of zoot-suited Pachuco subculture in downtown Mexico City in the ’40s and ’50s
- Members: Rubén Albarrán, Emmanuel del Real, Enrique Rangel, Joselo Rangel, and the unofficial fifth tacubo Alejandro Flores
- Genres sampled: electronica, classic rock, punk, norteño, ranchera
- Where you’ve heard them: in David Byrne and Kronos Quartet projects; on stages shared by Beck, Incubus, and Los Lobos; at Coachella and Lollapalooza; the soundtrack for Y Tu Mamá También
About Bayou Music Center
Part arena, part club, and all about the music, Bayou Music Center has catered to listeners of all tastes since it opened in 1997. James Brown, Steely Dan, Nickelback, and Etta James have all graced the spacious stage, drawn to its dazzling light displays and high-tech audio equipment. The facility also has various bars throughout, from an industrial taproom with corrugated steel walls to a lounge with neon drapery, oriental rugs, and cushy sofas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Valid only for option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Bayou Music Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.