- $25 for one general-admission ticket ($56 value)
A Swingin’ Holiday and More
- The main event: A Swingin’ Holiday, an annual Diablo Ballet tradition in which holiday-themed tunes from a 16-piece swing orchestra inspires dances created by Broadway choreographer Sean Kelly
- Also featuring: the Diablo Ballet premiere of Airs de Ballet, a classical Lew Christensen ballet originally created for the San Francisco Ballet
- …plus: Happy Ending, a whimsical piece by resident choreographer Robert Dekkers
- Total run time: approximately two hours with one intermission
Deemed 2012's Best Dance Troupe in East Bay by Diablo magazine, Diablo Ballet's 10 international dancers have enthralled audiences of all ages with live performances since 1993. During contemporary and classical ballets, the performers call upon their experience pirouetting with prestigious dance companies––including the Bavarian National Ballet, Venezuela’s Ballet de Caracas, and the Colorado Ballet––to execute precise footwork to an array of musical compositions. In its free time, Diablo Ballet exposes youngsters to the arts by switching fast-food toys with Rothko paintings and participating in the PEEK Youth Outreach Program, which brings art education to more than 5,000 elementary-school students in Contra Costa County.