All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Royalty Admission Ticket, Valid Any Day During the 2018 Season
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 7, 2018. Ticket value includes all fees. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for tickets valid only at Dutch Wonderland, located in Lancaster, PA, U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, October 7, 2018; notwithstanding anything on the voucher, ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Dutch Wonderland
From dinosaurs to rocket ships, and everything in between, families are sure to find plenty to enjoy at Dutch Wonderland's kingdom for kids.
- The rides: With over 30 family-friendly rides, it can be hard to choose. Like coasters? Check out Merlin’s Mayhem, Dutch Wonderland’s first suspended coaster. Or, make discoveries at Exploration Island, where dinosaurs come to life.
- The slides: Kids strap on their bathing suits to cool off at Duke’s Lagoon water play area (open Memorial Day – Labor Day), or brave the Pipeline Plunge for even more thrills.
- The seats: Conveniently located in Duke’s Lagoon, family-sized cabanas give your group a shady space to relax. A VIP-ready Big Kahuna cabana includes towels, water, sunblock and a free tote bag to carry it all.
- The eats: Dutch Wonderland’s concession stands and restaurants are serving up something for everyone. Pizza, Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, and Bean Sprouts healthy options make for great lunches. Meanwhile, Auntie Anne’s pretzels and Breyer’s ice cream ensure meals have a cool finish.