Guests discover culture and history through stories and interactive exhibits that celebrate expression, camaraderie, and love for the sport
About This Deal
- Adult tickets valid for guests ages 18–64; child tickets valid for guests ages 5–17; senior tickets valid for guests ages 65+
- Free admission for children 4 and younger with paid adult
- Onsite restaurant: yes; view the menu
- December 24th: 10am - 3pm
- December 25th: Closed
About Harley-Davidson Museum
Harley-Davidson Museum is one of Milwaukee's top tourist destinations. It's a museum park-like campus nestled on the shores of the Menomonee River, with views of the city skyline. It's collected about 500 motorcycles and vehicles that date back to Serial No. 1—the oldest known Harley-Davidson motorcycle in existence. Through them, the museum tells the stories of extraordinary people, history, products, and the Harley-Davidson culture.
- Size: It's a 20-acre museum park-like campus filled with over 470 motorcycles and vehicles.
- Don't Miss: Experience Gallery when guests can choose their favorite vehicle, climb on it, and enjoy.
- The Shop: Where visitors can get unique Harley-Davidson Museum-inspired gifts.
- The restaurant: With distinctive dining at MOTOR Bar and Restaurant (no museum admission required).
- Entertainment: Every Saturday night, guests can join for special BBQ platters and all-you-can-eat BBQ after 5 p.m. with live blues music.