Grammy-winning gospel star Kirk Franklin elates audiences with uplifting messages and Grammy-nominated Ledisi stirs with her powerful voice
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Kirk Franklin & Ledisi, starting from $25
- Seating: 100-level or 200-level
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His big break: As the leader of the 17-voice choir The Family, the group’s 1993 debut, Kirk Franklin & The Family, was the first gospel album to ever go platinum (and it stayed on the gospel charts for a remarkable 100 weeks straight)
- Franklin’s solo success: to date, he has earned 8 Grammys, 16 Dove Awards, 8 NAACP Image Awards, 2 BET Music Awards, and 1 American Music Award
- What’s new with Kirk: 2017 has given him four more Grammy nominations, including nods for his work with Kanye’s “Ultralight Beam” and his latest album, Losing My Religion
- The name “Ledisi” means: “to bring forth” in Yoruba
- What Ledisi has brought forth: a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R & B diva
- Where she’s performed: on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1’s Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
The Fine Print