Grammy-winning acapella group creates entire soundscapes with their voices, reimagining hits including Camila Cabello’s “Havana”
About This Deal
- Seating: sections 105–110 or general-admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know Them: This three-time Grammy Award-winning a capella group from Arlington, Texas has released nine albums that have cracked the top 10 of the Billboard 200 chart.
- Their Hits: They’ve earned platinum certification for “Mary, Did You Know” and “Hallelujah,” as well as gold certification for “Can’t Sleep Love.”
- Their Online Presence: Their YouTube channel has more than 14.6 million subscribers, and their videos have amassed more than 3.1 billion views.
- Their Latest Album: PTX Presents: Top Pop, Vol. 1 features acapella renditions of 11 modern pop hits including Camila Cabello’s “Havana.” The group’s video for the song has already been viewed more than 6 million times on YouTube.
Learn More About Concerts
Music-venue pros dish on how to get the most out of your concert-going experience. Read on, and then rock on...