What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account and will be ready to use. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Train/Goo Goo Dolls Summer Tour 2019 with Special Guest Allen Stone
- Their breakthrough: After releasing the sleeper-hit “Meet Virginia,” the San Francisco quintet completely took over the radio airwaves with the 2001 multiplatinum album Drops of Jupiter, whose title track spent 10 months in the Top 40 and won two Grammy Awards.
- Other hits in their catalog: the Grammy-winning song and most downloaded single of 2010 “Hey Soul Sister,” “Drive By,” which cracked the Top 10 in over a dozen countries, and the Billboard Hot 100 hit “Play That Song” off of their 2017 album, A Girl, a Bottle, a Boat.
- A sample of their accolades: The group has sold more than 30 million singles and 10 million albums worldwide while earning 14 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 with multiple platinum/gold citations, plus three Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, and dozens of other honors.
- The latest album: The band returns with the 2018 release Greatest Hits, featuring 16 fan favorites from their 20-plus-year career and a special cover of one of frontman Pat Monahan’s favorite songs, George Michael’s “Careless Whisper.”
Goo Goo Dolls
- Goo Goo Dolls uphold an unbreakable connection to countless fans: Their influence has been fortified by a catalog replete with the unforgettable smashes “Name,” “Iris,” and “Slide,” which were all included in the Top 25 of Billboard’s “Top 100 Pop Songs, 1992–2012” chart.
- Other hits include: “Black Balloon,” “So Alive,” and many more, which have helped them sell more than 12 million albums worldwide and earned them four Grammy Award nominations to date.
- Fourteen Top 10 radio hits at Hot AC: “The most of any artist in history”—led by “Iris,” which dominated the Hot 100 Pop Chart at No. 1 for 18 straight weeks.
- The latest albums: The Audience is That Way (The Rest of the Show) Live, Vol. 2 was released in 2018 via Warner Bros. Records, and the band is currently working on their 12th studio record.
- Allen Stone: The self-defined “hippie with soul” hit No. 2 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts with his debut album, a showcase for a voice that USA Today calls a “pitch-perfect powerhouse.”
The Fine Print