- $10 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $22.58 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What Skyrocket! calls itself: “perhaps the most wickedly original party band to emerge from any music scene”
- What the Austin Chronicle called the band in their Best of Austin list 2006: “the best reason to pawn your karaoke machine”
- What they were called then: The K-TEL Hit Machine
- Why they changed their name: their popularity “skyrocketed” after playing the Austin Chronicle’s holiday party, and the band members began traveling exclusively by Saturn V
- What they play: solid gold hits of the ’70s and ’80s such as “Dancing Queen,” “American Girl,” “Jessie’s Girl,” and “Rock and Roll All Night”
- Where else you’ve seen the players: performing on Austin Stories, playing alongside Lars Ulrich and Aimee Mann, appearing on Broadway as John Lennon, and acting in a Chevy commercial