All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket for regular seating (up to $25 value)
- $49 for one ticket for premier seating, including a bottle of commemorative Something About a Rose wine (up to $100 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
WindSync: Something About a Rose
- How Houston Chronicle describes WindSync: “revolutionary chamber musicians”
- What sets the quintet apart from other wind ensembles: they play by memory rather than by sheet music or by writing quarter notes on the backs of their hands
- What else sets them apart: they often perform highly reworked versions of classical pieces and turn their concerts into spectacles with choreography, masks, and costume changes
- Speaking of their concerts: their current offering, Something About a Rose, arrives just in time for Valentine’s Day
- What they’ll play: Shakespeare-inspired pieces by artists including Mozart, Bernstein, Mendelssohn, and Radiohead
- Who they’ll play alongside: dancers from Houston’s School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Sweet extras: an after-concert onstage dessert reception
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older for alcohol, Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.