$15 for $30 Worth of Thai Cuisine and Drinks at Green Basil

The Beaches

24 Ratings

Value Discount You Save
$30 50% $15
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 500 bought

In a Nutshell

  • Thai, Chinese, and more
  • Delicious curries
  • Beer, wine, and cocktails
  • Beaches locale

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 6 or more. Dine-in only. Not valid for lunch menu. Must use in 1 visit—no cash back. Reservation required. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

The Asian continent covers approximately 8.6 per cent of the Earth's total surface area, with the other 91.4 per cent covered by oceans, stamp collections, and Nobel Prize winners' egos. Sample the dietary delights of the world's dominant landmass with today's Groupon: for $15, you get $30 worth of curries, drinks, and more at Green Basil, located on the Beaches. This Groupon is valid for dinner only (after 3 p.m. daily).

Absorb the tastes and textures of gourmet Thai, Chinese, and other Asian dishes with a meal at Green Basil. Starters such as two spring rolls ($3.95) or two skewers of chicken satay ($5.25) set the stage for globetrotting gastronomy, and soup selections include Thai mushroom ($5.45) and hot 'n' sour ($5.95). In the realm of curries, Green Basil serves up varieties of the spiced dish for meat-eaters and veggilantes alike—the yellow beef curry ($10.95) and the green chicken curry ($10.25) quell carnivorous cravings, while the tofu curry ($8.95) brings eggplant-infused ecstasy to eaters of non-meat. Other Green Basil goodies include pad thai ($9.75) with chicken, shrimp, tofu, egg, and the house tamarind sauce; cashew-nut chicken ($10.25), drawing spicy strength from sweet peppers, onions, and dried chillies; and Thai fried rice with shrimp ($10.25). Lunch is served daily from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and a cache of cocktails, beer, and wine keeps business lunches from turning into mandatory business naps.

Walking distance from the boardwalk, Green Basil and its charming atmosphere— brightly lit and hinged around a leaf motif—make for an ideal start to a day of sandcastle building or an unforgettable end to an evening of sandcastle destroying.

Customer Reviews

24 Ratings

We've enjoyed coming over the years and think of coming more often with the Groupon Now promotions.
Arvie K. · April 18, 2013
Great place - will always be back.
Laura B. · February 4, 2013
Best green curry!
Taryne C. · November 22, 2012
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    The Beaches

    2120 Queen St. E

    Toronto, Ontario M4E 1E2

    Get Directions

15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}