All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Beer is one of the world’s most beloved beverages, because it pairs well with burgers and is fluent in a variety of card and ping-pong games. Savor the crowd-pleasing nectar with today’s Groupon to Harrison’s Restaurant & Brewery in Orland Park. Choose from the following options:
- For $38, you get an upscale brewery dinner for two (up to a $77.47 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $12.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $57.98 value)
- Two 16-ounce seasonal brews (a $6.50 value)<p>
- For $72, you get an upscale brewery dinner for four (up to a $154.94 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $25.98 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $115.96 value)
- Four 16-ounce seasonal brews (a $13 value)<p>
- For $99, you get an upscale brewery dinner for six (up to a $232.41 total value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $38.97 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $173.94 value)
- Six 16-ounce seasonal brews (a $19.50 value)<p>
Harrison’s Restaurant & Brewery has been pleasing palates with a menu of comforting pub fare and handcrafted beer for more than 14 years. After toasting with chilled glasses of hoppy Millennium pale ale or fruity raspberry wheat, diners chat or recite favorite Golden Girls quotes over savory appetizers such as Harrison’s platter––a sampling of hot wings, ribs, potato skins, and nachos. Entree-sized appetites seek solace in a plate of baby back ribs, slow roasted with chipotle barbecue sauce and a hint of Harrison’s Black Diamond stout, or a 24-ounce porterhouse broiled to order. A dozen different sandwich options fend off hunger pains with the 10-ounce char-grilled burger, grilled mahi served on a caper mayo-smothered pretzel bun, and a brat marinated in Harrison’s red ale then topped with grainy mustard and served on a french baguette that’s as soft as a gummy bear’s dreams.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.