What You'll Get
Spending a day at a spa is a tranquil experience surpassed only by swimming in a pool filled with mashed potatoes or having a hand model slap you to sleep. Feel the softer side with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an all-inclusive facial or signature mani-pedi at the Loves Park location (up to an $85 value)
- $129 for an Ultimate Diva spa package at the Loves Park location (a $265 value)
- $39 for an all-inclusive facial or signature mani-pedi at the Roscoe location (up to an $85 value)
- $129 for an Ultimate Diva spa package at the Roscoe location (a $265 value)<p>
The all-inclusive facial follows a deep cleansing and customized masks, serums, and moisturizing balms with an eye treatment, brow design, and upper-body massage. Fragrant Aveda stress-fix formulas soothe the senses during the signature mani-pedi.<p>
The Ultimate Diva spa package features the following:
- All-inclusive facial, 60-minute massage, and shampoo and style
- Aveda stress-fix mani-pedi and Body Retexturizer treatment<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required; 72-hr cancellation notice required for Ultimate Diva package. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About High Maintenance Salon & Spa
The beauty treatments and packages at High Maintenance Salon & Spa are as soothing as the tranquil ambiance. Hair artists apply Dreamcatchers extensions or organic-based smoothing treatments in the turquoise-colored, hardwood-floored salon, where white styling stations and the natural light filtering through leaf-patterned curtains create an elegant, feminine vibe. Couples can get a side-by-side deep-tissue massage while listening to the calming crackling of flames in the fireplace suite.
The multi-talented team has found a number of ways to give back to the community. Owner Clare Schwartz and her staff have raised money for breast-cancer research with a vacation raffle and showcase their vocal abilities as The Singing Stylists during an annual event that benefits organizations such as the Rockford Art Museum.