What You Get
$52 for a three-course modern European meal for two (up to $87 value)
- One shared appetizer (up to $17 value)
- Two entrees (up to $29 value each)
- One shared dessert ($8 value)
- Two drinks ($2 value each)
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The name Just Janice might be new, but Chef Janice Tinari has been running this kitchen for years. Its previous incarnation, Janice a Bistro, was so beloved that, when revamping the eatery, Tinari resolved to keep certain customer favorites on the menu, especially the burgundy braised short ribs. "I tried to take it off the menu," she told the Bergen County Record, "but people got upset." Everything on the menu, from breakfast to dinner, is inspired by classic Italy.
What to Try
- Breakfast: Goat-cheese and truffle-oil egg scrambler with asparagus wrapped in prosciutto
- Lunch: David's Health Nut sandwich with chicken, gorgonzola, cucumber, and pickled onions
- Dinner: An appetizer of smoky shrimp, chorizo, and white beans in a garlic-tomato broth; an entree of blackened salmon in a cucumber-dill sauce
From the Press
"At its best, Tinari's cooking is soulful and comforting. ... I would become a regular here simply for her veal meatballs ... and nightly risotto specials. ... [And] that flourless chocolate cake? Still perfectly silken after all these years." — The Record
New Jersey Monthly named it one of the state's best breakfasts: "The steamy-creamy, bacon-and-leek-studded breakfast risotto with poached egg is worth the splurge."