Dinner and a show at this Hibachi restaurant where chefs perform dazzling knife-work as they prepare a full-course Hibachi dinner
About Kabu Steakhouse
The rhythmic clang of knives slicing across the grill, smoke rising from an onion cut into the shape of a volcano, a quick flash of flames as the oil is heated, and before you know it, a full dinner appears before you.
That's a typical night at Kabu Steakhouse, where the skilled chefs perform as much as they cook. With dazzling knife skills and easy humor, they keep guests on the edge of their seats before serving up savory Japanese steakhouse dishes.
- Hibachi grill: dinners start with mushroom soup, salad, rice, and veggies before being finished with rich filet mignon or decadent lobster
- Festive cocktails: the eye-catching scorpion bowl, served for two, is a bright mix of rum, vodka, apricot brandy, and fruit juice that adds a sweet complement to the savory dishes
- Sushi and sashimi: for a fresh alternative to grilled meats, Kabu also offers a full sushi bar, using classical methods to bring out the flavors of cuts like tuna and mackerel
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days