Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a Latin meal for two ($95 total value)
- One shared appetizer ($15 value)
- Two entrees (may substitute entree for any two sushi rolls) ($64 value)
- Two glasses of Mamajuana sangria ($16 value)<p>
$75 for a Latin meal for four ($190 total value)
- Two shared appetizers ($30 value)
- Four entrees (may substitute entree for any two sushi rolls) ($128 value)
- Four glasses of Mamajuana sangria ($32 value)<p>
View the dinner menu.<p>
Chef Segundo Morocho puts a modern spin on the traditional dishes of his youth, dousing Ecuadorian shrimp ceviche in red tomato mojo sauce and stuffing crispy red snapper with crab meat. He doesn't stop with food, creating a signature house punch made with Jack Daniels, as well as a signature sangria made with fresh fruit. Mamajuana also boasts a healthy wine list, which reads like a travel guide of Europe—save for a few bottles from California's best wineries.
Mamajuana Cafe can be found at multiple locations in New York, New Jersey, and even the Dominican Republic. Although the live events and decor vary from location to location, there are some consistent elements: plush sofas, illuminated jars filled with orchids, and the aromas of contemporary Latin cuisine.