Expert technicians conduct an oil change in order to keep the engine road-ready, properly lubricated, and working efficiently
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to 5 quarts of motor oil
- Tire pressure check
- Visual brake check
- Fluid top-off
- 23-point inspection
- Tire rotation
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Service restrictions:
- Extra fees for additional quarts of oil and specialty filters
- European and diesel vehicles incur an up-charge
- Disposal (environmental) and shop fee of $3 not included and collected at the time of the service
- Is it a “full-service” shop? Yes, they offer a wide range of repair and maintenance services.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Meineke Car Care Center
Sam Meineke opened his three-bay muffler shop in 1972 with a single product line, and through time, he and his successors have expanded the business into a complete automotive car-care center. Today, nearly 900 franchise owners operate their locations around the globe, still standing on the firm foundation of Sam's ideal of nursing vehicles back to health at fair prices. Meineke Car Care Center's technicians perform an array of services, keeping rides running in showroom condition with tune-ups, 23-point inspections, and tire rotations.