Choose from Two Options
- $99 for 5 group reformer classes ($215 value)
- $189 for 10 group reformer classes ($385 value)
My Thrive Pilates
At My Thrive Pilates, 100 is a magic number. At a minimum, every group reformer instructor must have that many hours of student teaching and observation before leading a class. It might go without saying, but My Thrive Pilates pegs its group reformer classes as one of its specialties—but not its only. Here are a few of the different ways you can get fit at My Thrive Pilates:
- Group reformer: These classes take place on resistance machines, which test muscle control and balance with springs. Group reformer sessions work the entire body, but varying levels of resistance ensure you get the most out of your time.
- Mat: Somewhat similar to yoga, in that the entire class takes place on a mat and utilizes gravity to work muscles—especially the core. Mat classes often incorporate props, too, such as rings and straps for a more-diverse workout.
- TRX: A complete diversion from Pilates, TRX workouts consist solely of suspension training. Students use bands to work the entire body with quick transitions, shifts in bodyweight, and different angles to work every muscle.