Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with Summer Samsamshariat RN, BSN, PHN
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- For optimal results, Botox injections are recommended every 3–6 months.
Learn More About Botox
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
Need To Know
About Newport Body Works
At Newport Body Works, Dr. Fallah and her staff of technicians dedicates themselves to providing the highest quality beauty treatments. The use an artistic approach to help clients achieve long-lasting results with easy long-term maintenance. With derma fillers, they offer volume and balance against aging changes and soften lines with Botox injections. They use the latest in laser, ultrasonic, and radio-frequency fat reduction.