- Dinner for two. Includes:
- One appetizer (up to $19 value)
- Two entrees (up to $45 value each)
- One dessert (up to $12 value)
- Two cocktails, beers, or glasses of wine (up to $16 value each)
See the menu.
Noé Restaurant at Omni Los Angeles
When Executive Chef Simon Warren crafts the menu at Noé Restaurant, he pulls from cuisines all over the world. He starts with the local, embracing in-season California ingredients to craft a farm-to-table experience. Then, he calls upon his expertise to infuse the ingredients with everything from classic French flavors to advanced Japanese sushi techniques. The result is a fine dining experience that showcases a diverse menu, including signature dishes such as Ahi Tuna Tartare and prime hand-cut rib eye. On top of that, as patrons dine on these international creations, they can enjoy the view of the downtown skyline from the restaurant's outdoor patio, which overlooks California Plaza.