All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 17, 2015
Reviewed July 9, 2014
Reviewed July 3, 2014
What You'll Get
Boiling noodles is a great way to make a delicious pasta dish or express disdain for a kindergartner’s art project. Demonstrate fine taste with this Groupon.
$22 for a take-home Italian pasta meal (a $45 value)
- 1 quart of pasta e fagioli or vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup (an $8 value)
- Two 12-ounce bags of egg, spinach, tomato-basil, whole-wheat, or mixed-blend dry pasta (an $11 value)
- 1 pound portabello-mushroom, roasted-vegetable, or quattro formaggi speciality ravioli (a $10 value)
- 3 pints of frozen marinara or blush pasta sauce (a $13.50 value)
- One bag of soup cuts (a $2.50 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pasta E Pasta
For Carlo De Angelis, making pasta started as a way to unwind after a tough day. But his unusual relaxation technique quickly blossomed into a business venture when friends and family began to rave about his pasta and inundate him with family recipes, including his mother’s sauce and his mother-in-law’s gnocchi. With his daughter, Carla, Carlo turned his hobby into a business, and today the company’s ravioli, lasagna, sauce, and fresh and dry pastas are found at bakeries, markets, and farmer’s markets. The products stock shelves from St. Clair Shores all the way to northern Oakland County and Ann Arbor. At the De Angelis's original Chesterfield location, curious customers can watch as products are made in the open production space.