Boiling noodles is a great way to make a delicious pasta dish or express disdain for a kindergartner’s art project. Demonstrate fine taste with this Groupon.
$22 for a take-home Italian pasta meal (a $45 value)
- 1 quart of pasta e fagioli or vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup (an $8 value)
- Two 12-ounce bags of egg, spinach, tomato-basil, whole-wheat, or mixed-blend dry pasta (an $11 value)
- 1 pound portabello-mushroom, roasted-vegetable, or quattro formaggi speciality ravioli (a $10 value)
- 3 pints of frozen marinara or blush pasta sauce (a $13.50 value)
- One bag of soup cuts (a $2.50 value)<p>
Pasta E Pasta
For Carlo De Angelis, making pasta started as a way to unwind after a tough day. But his unusual relaxation technique quickly blossomed into a business venture when friends and family began to rave about his pasta and inundate him with family recipes, including his mother’s sauce and his mother-in-law’s gnocchi. With his daughter, Carla, Carlo turned his hobby into a business, and today the company’s ravioli, lasagna, sauce, and fresh and dry pastas are found at bakeries, markets, and farmer’s markets. The products stock shelves from St. Clair Shores all the way to northern Oakland County and Ann Arbor. At the De Angelis's original Chesterfield location, curious customers can watch as products are made in the open production space.
96% of 169 customers recommend
“Will definitely become a customer. Soup and pasta were great. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Bought some cookies too...delicious!”
“Great service & products. Very helpful in recommending their best sellers.”
“Love their sauces especially the vodka and blush sauce.”