Eating is necessary for human survival, along with breathing, sleeping, and remaining still while a curious velociraptor rummages through your closet. Practice survival tactics with today’s Groupon to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get breakfast, lunch, or dinner for two (up to a $31.74 total value) that includes the following options:
- Two entrees, each served with two sides and a salad (up to a $22.58 value)
- Two beverages (up to a $3.98 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.18 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of breakfast, lunch, or dinner fare from the menu.<p>
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery’s staff quells cravings by distributing cuisine from a menu of American breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at any time of the day or night. Diners can drizzle a pile of five buttermilk pancakes with syrup while sipping hot coffee for a streamlined breakfast ($4.59) or customize an omelet ($7.69+) with ingredients such as swiss cheese, bacon, or an entire second omelet hidden inside. Homestyle entrees such as tender pot roast ($9.69) or savory Butterball turkey and dressing—bolstered by sides such as mac ‘n’ cheese and glazed baby carrots—satisfactorily fill bellies ($10.29). Patrons can also enjoy sweets such as the french silk pie ($2.59) without encountering the drawbacks of desserting at home, such as motherly disapprobation or hallway creakiness caused by children running up and down the house toting sacks of fake Rolexes.
2401 Richmond Rd.
Lexington, Kentucky 40502Get Directions