Eating is necessary for human survival, along with breathing, sleeping, and remaining still while a curious velociraptor rummages through your closet. Practice survival tactics with today’s Groupon to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get breakfast, lunch, or dinner for two (up to a $31.74 total value) that includes the following options:
- Two entrees, each served with two sides and a salad (up to a $22.58 value)
- Two beverages (up to a $3.98 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.18 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of breakfast, lunch, or dinner fare from the menu.<p>
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery’s staff quells cravings by distributing cuisine from a menu of American breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at any time of the day or night. Diners can drizzle a pile of five buttermilk pancakes with syrup while sipping hot coffee for a streamlined breakfast ($4.59) or customize an omelet ($7.69+) with ingredients such as swiss cheese, bacon, or an entire second omelet hidden inside. Homestyle entrees such as tender pot roast ($9.69) or savory Butterball turkey and dressing—bolstered by sides such as mac ‘n’ cheese and glazed baby carrots—satisfactorily fill bellies ($10.29). Patrons can also enjoy sweets such as the french silk pie ($2.59) without encountering the drawbacks of desserting at home, such as motherly disapprobation or hallway creakiness caused by children running up and down the house toting sacks of fake Rolexes.