Enthusiasts of outdoor activities with all levels of experience are welcome to join an adventure on the Upper Salt River
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 4x4 transportation around the area when required, all guides, equipment, drinks, snacks, and tax
- Available for groups of 4 and above or multiday tours only.
- A minimum of 4 people is required in order for groups to go out– Subject to availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Minimum of 4 customers per session. Subject to availability. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Phoenix Wilderness Adventures
"Awesome. Cold. Exhilarating." From the mouth of a canyoneer, these words aptly describe what someone should expect from a trip into the depths of Salome Canyon, a.k.a. the Jug, with Phoenix Wilderness Adventures.
After a 2.5-mile hike, the wet suit comes on, and members of the tour group plunge one by one into the icy waters constantly flowing in the canyon. Stellar views and adrenaline enter the picture with off-trail excursions and rappelling, and a sense of accomplishment punctuates the experience.
Driven by its owners' and guides' sense of adventure, Phoenix Wilderness Adventures doesn't limit itself to canyoneering, offering its customers a wide range of other outdoor expeditions, including:
- Kayaking and paddleboarding on the upper Salt River
- Kayaking/SUP/rafting, Canyoneering, Rock Climbing, Southwest Treasure Hunt, Moonlight Canyoneering, Camping/lodging