A picture is worth a 1,000 words, but you can still get yelled at for trading family photos for awesome Camaro manuals. Invest in new memories with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a two-hour photography class. Valid for a choice of one class: Exposure Fundamentals, Compositions & Framing, and Portraiture. (a $45 value)
- $19 for a two-hour iPhoneography class (a $45 value)
- $55 for three two-hour photography classes, including Exposure Fundamentals, Compositions & Framing, and Portraiture (a $135 value)
iPhoneography classes explore the exciting possibilities of the iPhone’s built-in digital camera. This two-hour class discusses popular photo apps and teaches students how to maximize their phone’s camera potential.
Exposure Fundamentals classes cover the principles of improving exposure such as aperture priority, manual mode, and metering techniques that can alleviate darkness, blurriness, and “washed out” qualities in photographs.
Composition & Framing classes improve overall imagery by highlighting the common tricks and tips of the trade. This class emphasizes lighting-control techniques, street shots, and perspective.
Portraiture classes focus on the basics of portraiture composition by controlling and modifying artificial and natural light sources. Creative techniques and tips will bring out the best in your headshots.
Scroll to bottom of this page for a calendar of upcoming classes.
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Photography School offers classes for all levels year round. And photo studio rentals, and photo exhibitions. Stands out: Years in business, since 2003. Photography school with a solid line up of course curriculums - [this means no surprises, each course will have a specific content regardless of which individual teaches it]. Instructors are working professionals yet trained instructors, and ensure a friendly class environment- [neither not all that common in photography]
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Provide solid photo instruction where students can learn in a friendly environment and without spending thousands of dollars in equipment. It was a success.
3. What do you love most about your job?
Innovation and an open mind to provide photo programs that match a wide variety of interests, levels, and most importantly technology changes.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? I've learned so much in such short amount of time. The instructors are excellent and friendly. The photography exhibits really added a ton to the learning experience.